There is no pre-packaged curriculum available for teaching Latin using comprehensible input. Sorry! But here are some folks' thoughts on it.
- Planning a CI curriculum. I hope.: some of my initial thoughts on the process of building an untextbooked curriculum.
- More on building my CI curriculum: A follow-up to the above post.
- CI Curriculum, Untextbooking, Student Choice and Teacher Planning: Bob Patrick posts about his program's untextbooked curriculum. See also: the untextbook tag on Pomegranate Beginnings.
- A New Curriculum Map: Lance Piantaggini's proposed curriculum map, based on limiting vocabulary.
- Using the New Curriculum Map: A follow-up to the above post with proposed NLE alignments, etc.
- CI Program Checklist: Summary: Lance's checklist of elements to include in a CI-oriented program.
- Building a Latin 1 Curriculum: Chris Buczek's approach to using CI to teach a textbook curriculum.